October 9, 2008

Lifesaver

Everyone I know currently has one eye on what is happening regarding global economics and it is easy to forget essentials at home. Do you have a smoke detector/fire alarm? If you do, when did you last check it was working properly, change the batteries?

If you don't have one I suggest that you read the guidelines below and purchase the required number of units for your acommodation - place on your 'priority purchase' list.

There are many types on the market and you might find it useful to search your local area or the internet for reliable ones which have great reviews regarding their performance.

Once you have installed your smoke detector(s) it is important to follow these guidelines in order to keep you and your loved ones safe.

The cost of a smoke detector may seem expensive if you are on a tight budget, but not if it saves you and your family from injury or even worse. Just imagine the trauma, expense and inconvenience of a fire occurring in your home to which you have not been alerted quickly enough. 

A serious must-have item for people who understand the devastating effects fires can have.

Subscribe Today! 

Remember I do not participate in pay-per-post type programmes and therefore anything you read within these posts are my own genuine recommendations for which I gain no financial benefits and I intend to keep it that way! Read with Confidence!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tip. We have smoke alarms but no carbon monoxide detectors. I guess it's now time to shop for one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. Right now, I'm decluttering. The fire hazards have to go.

    ReplyDelete

Share your ideas with me. Thank you.