August 24, 2008

FREE: Need A 125x125 Banner Design?


I have been noticing how many people don't have a small banner ad that promotes their blog.

So I have decided to do something that may be mutually beneficial.

I am offering to create a free 125 x 125 banner for 10 blogs who express an interest.

There are some conditions but I don't think they should be enough to put someone off!

Here we go:

1. Tell me in no more than 50 words why you want a banner created  for your blog (give me the URL and words you would like on the banner)

2. Describe your blog in no more than 10 words or short phrases (this will help me with the design)

3. Promise to use the design to promote your blog for at least 30 days after receipt

4. Add my small banner to your site for 30 days minimum.

5. All entrants should email me at: lucindapalmer [at] ymail [dot] com. 

Easy. No money changing hands, no writing about this post is necessary (although you can if you wish), no grovelling required at all! Just basic information. Depending on the number who apply I may even mention all applicants in a later post. I aim to have completed all banners before the end of September 2008. 

Closing Date: Sunday September 7th 2008 at 8pm EDT.

Late requests cannot be considered - sorry!

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I tried sending an email to your ymail.com and it didn't work.

    Is it maybe gmail.com??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I;m sorry you had problems emailing me directly. I have checked the email account and others have sent me emails which I have received. I sentyou an email directly from my account which should work if you respond directly.
    Any problems then please let me know.
    Many thanks,
    Lucinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I really need a banner and a 125x125 for my new site. I´ll mail you tomorow with all the details you ask.
    Thanks. Mizé.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii nice website,
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hii very nice pics, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool idea, thanks! Glad I saw it just in time to send you the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi. I left you a comment showing interest in your offer but I forgot about the ending date. Thanks anyway. Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Share your ideas with me. Thank you.