October 6, 2009

Window Box


I lived in a small apartment for a while and yearned for a large garden yet living in a big city often meant I had hardly enough time to breathe never mind tend a garden. I decided that I would bring a little bit of greenery inside and outside my home. First I decided to utilize my window sill as much as possible without detracting from my kitchen. I bought a small terracotta trough with a matching waterproof tray and planted tomatoes, Tigerella, actually. Beside that I grew mint, basil and parsley - because they were easy and I used them a lot. I had a tiny area outside and added a few pots with hostas and lavender.

Would you believe: Now I have a garden that is far too big I remember that small space with fondness!?

Why don't you leave a comment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your ideas with me. Thank you.